Monday, November 26, 2012

WIP: Slaanesh Lord

Taking a slight brake from the heldrake and maulerfiend.  What started as a quick prime a few models with the airbrush turned out to be start painting the Slaanesh lord I bought.  The process was pretty simple to lay down the base coat for the model.

I used Vallejo Surface Primer (Grey) and the hit areas on the armor with black.  I went light on areas close to the top and front.  Dark in the recesses.  Then I used Com-Art's Violet.  This gave it a deep purple that fades to black.  Pretty simple and didn't look bad.  Below are some quick pics.










No comments:

Post a Comment