A few days ago I attempted to airbrush some ether sails for the Dark Eldar army I bought. The indigo went on almost transparent over the black. Today I decided to add 1:4 white to indigo. The paint went on a lavender but was covering the black completely. I went over it after it dried with straight indigo and went on perfectly.
I tried the same technique with the yellow I was doing for my vindicator dozer blades. While it worked, I have some more work to do. The first is masking tape tends to be a bit sloppy once wet. The yellow seems to go on watery as is and compounds this problem. I completed one blade but had much to touch up. I am going to try again tomorrow. I will post some pics of the dozer blades tomorrow as well.