Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Airbrushing

A few days ago I attempted to airbrush some ether sails for the Dark Eldar army I bought.  The indigo went on almost transparent over the black.  Today I decided to add 1:4 white to indigo.  The paint went on a lavender but was covering the black completely.  I went over it after it dried with straight indigo and went on perfectly.  


I tried the same technique with the yellow I was doing for my vindicator dozer blades.  While it worked, I have some more work to do.  The first is masking tape tends to be a bit sloppy once wet. The yellow seems to go on watery as is and compounds this problem. I completed one blade but had much to touch up.  I am going to try again tomorrow.  I will post some pics of the dozer blades tomorrow as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment