Sunday, July 17, 2011

Busy weekend...

I had a blast this weekend.  Managed to get a game of 40k in, bought what was needed to start my own table top, and finally got the Sargent where I wanted him. 


This crappy spot was my deployment zone.  As you can see my small Draigowing army (yeah I had to use some Ultramarine dreads for GK dreads), had no cover.  That is Draigo and some Pally’s using the Psyback as cover.  They did managed to get to Thom’s objective and contest it in round 6.  Thom was willing to call it after that.  It was a great game that had both of us making mistakes. 




I finished the sargent by completing his power sword and adding some highlights.  I could have probably did more but he is a 1 wound model that I spent way too much time on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment